Definition of Personal Information
Our company may use your personal information for the following purposes:
(1) Management of information regarding members, orders and participation in campaigns
(2) Product sales, charging of various fees
(3) Shipment of orders
(4) Notifications regarding sale campaigns, new product information, and important site operation news
(5) Mail Magazine distribution
(6) Conducting surveys
(7) Point and coupon rewards
(8) Contacting users for confirmation and answering inquiries
(9) Statistical survey or data analysis
(10) Sharing beneficial information to users regarding product development and other service improvements for marketing analysis purposes, various sale campaigns and new product notifications through third party partner companies.
Sharing method: through sending documents or electronic/electromagnetic methods to third parties
(However, the sharing of personal information with third party companies can be stopped by the request of the user)
(11) Recruitment information
(12) Other purposes conforming to or closely related to the above listed purposes
Provision to Third Parties
Our company, excluding situations when required by law, will not disclose or share individual personal information
to third parties that do not have purpose of use indicated without your consent.
However, in the following situations, we may share various information as defined in the previous section as personal information by sending documents or through electronic/electromagnetic methods to third parties.
(1) In the case that disclosure of payment information to related parties is necessary
(2) In the case when it is necessary for the shipment of products, etc. or procedures for packages to pass customs
(3) Disclosure of user and sales information for the purpose of improving our service to third party partner companies
(4) In the case that our business or part of our service is entrusted to a third party
(5) Disclosure of information in the case of a company merger, transfer of business, or other reasons for a succession of business to the inheriting party
(6) When required to in accordance with personal information protection laws, or other laws
Upon requests from our members, personal information as listed in the paragraph above (excluding (6)) will not be shared to any third parties.
Disclosure, inquiry, revision, cancellation, deletion of information
Our company can disclose, inquire, revise, cancel, delete, etc. stored personal information at the request of any user.
Please request this using the designated form with the contact information below.
Upon visiting our site, for an improved shopping experience, data is sent to your computer (known as "cookies") to register and identify your computer.
In your browser settings, you can select not to receive cookies, however it will affect a portion of our services.
FROM JAPAN Customer Service
From outside Japan: +81-3-6262-8722
Operating hours: 9AM - 6PM (JST)
*Not including weekends and holidays