FROM JAPAN cannot purchase or export items forbidden by law, dangerous items such as flammable substances and other restricted items.
Make sure to check the regulations for your area and each delivery company.
Find a list of prohibited items here.
Larger items may be over the size limit for cheaper shipping methods and incur a high shipping fee. We recommend estimating the shipping cost in advance here.
Learn more about size and weight limits here.
Items that meet any of the following conditions will be considered oversize.
- 30 kg or above
- One side is 150 cm or above, or circumference is 300 cm or above
When purchasing intangible items such as codes, e-money, e-tickets, etc., we will only bypass ordinary shipping procedure in cases where the order was paid for entirely in FJ Points. An 8% fee will be applied to the order total.
Shipping Within Japan
An additional fee equaling 8% of the total purchase will be charged for shipping items to an address in Japan.
Sellers will send the items to our distribution center. It is not possible to request a seller to send an item directly to an address you indicate.
As a general rule, bids or orders for items cannot be cancelled once they are placed.
See more details here.
In the event that items covered by our Buyer Protection Plan are lost or damaged, you can apply for compensation. In order to do so, please contact Customer Service within 7 days of the package's arrival with the following:
- - Proof of a damage report/claim placed to the delivery company. (E.g. a photo or screengrab of your receipt)
- - Photos of the package exterior, interior packaging, and state of the damaged item(s) (in the case of damaged items)
- - Shipment tracking number
- - Order ID of the damaged or missing item(s)
- - Basic explanation of the damage to your item(s)
- -Please note-
- * Please submit the damage report to the delivery company within 7 days of the package's arrival.
- * Broken items that are eligible for a full compensation under our Buyer Protection Plan must be shipped back to us within 1 week of request.
- * Items purchased under our Basic Forwarding Plan and items that were not reported within 7 days of a package's arrival are not eligible for compensation.
- * Compensation is not provided for import taxes or customs fees.
- * As a general rule, you will be refunded in FJ Points for items eligible for direct compensation.