|Today's total orders ： 222 Yesterday's total orders ： 1,096 Number of countries served ： 157|
This section is meant to give YOU our most important customer a detail explanation of our payment terms, deposit information and other topics regarding billing, if you should need more information or are unclear about anything related to billing and payments please contact us and we will be happy to clarify any issues before you start the bidding process.
What is a Deposit and how is it used?
A deposit in you FROM JAPAN® LTD account allows you the freedom to bid on items in any of the Auction sites like Yahoo® JAPAN, Bidders ® and the shopping sites as well as the personal shopping service available to you on our site by using the deposit as collateral for any of the items you are interested in bidding on or shopping for.
To help insure a safe and fraud-free environment within our site we have in place the following guidelines that will help keep you safe online;
1. We require that all deposits be made using a Credit card for the maximum amount you wish to bid on a single item. For customers that are unable to make a Deposit using a Credit card we also offer Direct Bank transfers as a Payment and Deposit option. ( Please be aware that Bank transfers may take additional days for processing by your bank so please plan accordingly)
2. Deposits are held for 11 days to allow for arrival of item(s) to our office and ready for shipping to you, therefore if you wish to bid on another item you must make a new deposit for the new item you wish to bid or shop for. After 11 days, your deposit will once again be available to use for bidding. (We know is a pain, but we are the most trusted Bidding and Shopping site on the web so we want to keep you safe for a long time to come, we are sure you'll understand.)
3. After a successfully bidding on an item you are required to pay for the item within 24 hours of the item's auction closing time, if you can not pay in time for that item because you are not near a computer or just don't have the time to do so you need not worry as we will use the deposit amount as a payment form to cover the items cost.
4. After a period of 20 days any amount left over from your deposit will be refunded to your account automatically by our system, if you would like to have your deposit refunded before the 20 day waiting period please follow these 2 easy steps; 1. Log in to your account 2. Click the "Withdraw my deposit" button to withdraw/release your deposit. Normally the whole process will take around one month, but it may take longer depending on your financial institution.
We accept most domestic and international credit cards for payments and deposits, such as VISA® MasterCard® and JCB® for your convenience. FROM JAPAN® LTD uses 3D credit card verification, if your credit card does not have 3D credit card verification or do not know if it is used please check with your financial institution for more details on 3D card verification. Please note that all information must be accurate and reflect your billing information on your credit card as this is used to verify your transactions, if you provide us with incorrect information you will not be able to use our service and there may be a processing fee of 5% that may be charged to us by your credit card which you will be required to pay before the items are sent to you if applicable.
We use PayPal as a method of payment for shopping and bidding payments, but not deposits. To use PayPal you must be a PayPal member and you can sign up to PayPal on their site www.paypal.com or by using the PayPal link by clicking here if you have questions using this service feel free to contact us.
For your protection and ours, we have established a set of ground rules.
* We shall award points for purchases at a rate of 0.1% of your items purchase value.
* For payments made via FJ points, the 5% system usage fee shall not be applied. You can also purchase FJ points via international bank transfer.
* It is not possible to give or lend points from one FJ account to another account. Additionally, points from seperate FJ accounts cannot be combined to make payments.
* For all items purchased from 7th July 2012 onward and paid for via FJ points, FJ points shall not be awarded.
ONE FJ point is equal to 1 yen which can be saved or used to pay for any of FROM JAPAN® LTD services, or used as a deposit for bidding. FJ points can also be bought via international bank transfer. There won’t be the 5% system usage fee applied to your FJ points payment. Please note that we are not able to combine points from different accounts.
For the convenience of our international customers that would like to pay using a bank transfer we will convert your bank transfer money to FJ points to use for our shopping, bidding or personal shopping, shipping and other services available at FROM JAPAN® LTD which will equal the amount that you have transferred to our bank account.
For example if you transfer 1,000yen you will get 1,000 FJ points into your account (rounded off to the nearest yen) to use for our services. Please note that international bank transfer fees will be your responsibility, any FJ points remaining on your account can not be exchanged for cash and will not be refunded after closing your account, you can however continue to use them for any of our services. Also, you need to bear the commission fee charged by your bank and our bank during the transfer.
Please try to use your name registered in your FJ account to transfer your funds and be sure to include your member ID (Your member ID is: Please Login) in the remark box when making the transfer.
After completing the transfer, please contact us with the remitter name and amount of remittance.
Here is our bank information:
English version (for international remittance):
Bank Name :Bank of Tokyo Mitsubishi UFJ
Bank Address :6-2-6 KOJIMACHI CHIODA-KU TOKYO JAPAN
Branch Code: 616
Beneficiary Account Name :FROM JAPAN LIMITED
Beneficiary Account # :5229170
Japanese version (for the transfer in Japan):
口座名義: カ）フロム ジャパン ダイヒョウトリシマリヤク クノ トモヒロ